sponsored by the construction sector
WHO WE ARE
The Botas de Esperanza Foundation is a non-profit organization that provides comprehensive assistance to construction workers and their families in the Dominican Republic.
Currently, various activities are being carried out in favor of human, social, economic and environmental growth, improving the quality of life of these communities and their environments.
Sponsored and developed by important companies in the sector together with the Association of Home Builders and Developers (ACOPROVI).
Develop sustainable initiatives in favor of human, social, economic and environmental growth that improve the standard of living of workers, their families and communities.
Become a non-profit association recognized for providing real opportunities to improve the quality of life of specific sectors of Dominican society, through the consolidation of social action initiatives of companies linked to the construction sector.
EVENTS AND NEWS
FACES OF HOPE
HOW TO SUPPORT OUR CAUSE?
• Providing sponsorship to the different fundraising activities.
• Contributing to the purchase of tickets for the various fundraising activities, in order to obtain the necessary resources to carry out the reconditioning work.
• Depositing funds directly to our accounts, with the issuance of receipt of place “at the beginning of the remodeling work.”
• Donate construction materials that can be used in the remodeling.
• Donations in kind that can support our cause.
Beneficiary: Carlos Paulino (founding member)
Bank: Popular Dominicano | Current Account (RD $): 790173488 | Savings Account (US $): 748117934